Thursday, January 6, 2011

birthday ...... sort of .

Okay so yesterday was my birthday. I turned thirteen. I had an okay day. I got lots of birthday hugs and some people even got me gifts! Then there was Tweety a.k.a a monster. She baked me a cake which is the nicest thing she has ever done for me. But then decided i needed birthday punches ..... did i mention she was huge? She hit me fourteen times and twice in my boob which she claimed did not count. But the rest of the day was good. Then i had my cheer leading game. That was good, we won and had a lot of fun. Then ... i went home... I got ho me and got changed but then Serena told me that the makeup i had on was a little smeared and said that she would help me because i had had it on for three days without doing anything to it. Then got to hear my grandma bug out about it. She went on and on then just left the house. Things were surprisingly quiet after that. She just seems to be filled with a discrimination that i cannot find the words to explain. So we proceeded to do things then after we ate and everything me and Missy were messing with our phones to see if she could get me ring tones off her phone. After she left of course grandma continued to rant and rave until i went to bed on an angry note.

3 comments:

  1. Im sorry that you didnt have a better day. I tried to stay as long as I could and when I left I thought she had calmed down. Love you so much. Hope you liked the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had a rough night. I wish I knew what else to say. Good outlet you have going here with this blog though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you had a rough day too. I love you and do think about you two. Hang in there sweetie.

    ReplyDelete